This has been a bit of a rough week for reasons I won’t get into here and now, so what a pleasant surprise to learn that Hawk’s Happenings has been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you so much to Jennifer, who writes the wonderful thepsychomother blog for nominating me!
The requirements for this award are:
Thank my nominator.
Share the award on my blog.
State 7 things about myself.
Nominate 10 other bloggers.
Seven Facts About Leta Hawk:
- I am fascinated with most things paranormal, especially ghosts, cryptids, UFOs, and witches, not necessarily in that order.
- Some of my favorite places include Gettysburg, St. Augustine, and Lock Haven, PA..
- At one time, I had firm intentions to earn a Masters in British Literature, with a concentration in Arthurian Legends. My thesis was to be about the changing attitudes and treatment of women, especially Queen Guinivere, in the legends throughout the centuries.
- I have Chronic Lyme Disease, which is currently in remission, and have done some advocacy for improved diagnosis and treatment.
- While my first love is creative writing, I am also very interested in the earth sciences, especially meteorology.
- I am a Christ-Follower, but I am also interested in alternative forms of healing, especially herbs and crystals. I know many people think they are incompatible, but I’m not so sure.
- My musical tastes are quite varied and run from Barry Manilow (see Oh No! Oh No! I’ve Killed Barry Manilow!) to Aerosmith to 2Cellos to Big Bam Boo, and pretty much anything in between.
The 10 Blogs that I would like to nominate for Versatile Blogger are:
Again, thank you so much, Jennifer, for handing me a bright spot in a less-than-stellar week. Best wishes to you, and to all my readers, for a wonderful rest of the week.